Is a greaaaaaat movie! Glad I caught it with the girls. It's really worth a watch! The music makes me go all tingly inside. Acapella is so fun but I think I'll never meet the cut for it. And Singapore acapella groups will never have that kind of spark anyway.
Anyhow. I am quite at the dumps now because 1) exams are coming in just 2 weeks and 2) i am almost completely drained of all monetary resources. Broke. Like. Shit. Squeezed dry. Wrinkled like a kiamchye. Worst thing is I cant get myself a proper job even during holidays because of my commitment to the choir. I'm still gonna try though. December's gonna be a mad month. How exciting......... Cant wait........
So back to 1) exams are coming. I am screwed bigggg time. 4 back to back papers and i have just 16 days to cram everything into my little brain. Is that possible?! I dont know and i dont want to know. I thought this is the pull-my-gpa-up sem but from the looks of it..... Ah well. Never been the smart/hardworking student. Always been the average kid. Some things dont change. Always maintaining the status quo.
2 days to his first bookout :) at least that's a comforting thought. Cant wait for infinite hugs!